Lexham Press publishes a range of evangelical scholarly and pastoral works in the areas of biblical studies (including Bible reference and original language resources), theology (biblical, historical, and systematic), and ministry resources. As an evangelical publisher, all our works are harmonious with the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s statement of faith.
A complete proposal will include:
- A brief summary of the project's theme, scope, argument, length, and expected completion date
- Your specific qualifications and passion for this project
- A careful description of your intended audience
- A list of popular or well-regarded competing works
- Two or more selections from the manuscript—ideally the introduction and a key later chapter
- Your CV
If you've already discussed a proposal with one of the editors on the Lexham team, you should email your materials to that person directly. Otherwise, we will respond to your email after an editor with appropriate expertise has had a chance to consider your manuscript. This usually takes between four and eight weeks.
Due to the large number of book proposals we receive, we are not able to respond to each one. If you have submitted a proposal to us and have not heard back after eight weeks, feel free to pursue other publishing opportunities.
Thanks for considering us for your next project!